what you'll need for your head to heart group
1. Head to Heart workbook
Each participant must have the Head to Heart workbook which contains the readings, reflection questions, false instincts and life-map exercise. It is a compilation of material from 6 of Dr. Eckman's other books.
2. Head to Heart Videos
The videos are a critical component to the Head to Heart experience. Purchase the online videos from Vimeo on Demand. You will be able to do live-streaming or download them to your device to watch off line.
To purchase these materials, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to work with an Head to Heart Coordinator today.
You can watch the videos in two ways:
1. Stream directly from Vimeo on Demand at https://vimeo.com/ondemand/headtoheart using your laptop or computer. You will need internet connection in order to watch the videos.
2. Connect your smart device and watch the video from the Vimeo App.
- a. First you'll need to download the Vimeo app. Here are the links for the app:
For Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vimeo/id425194759?mt=8
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vimeo.android.videoapp&hl=en
- b. Save the video to your device. Click on the 3 dots next to the video title. (See Figure 1)
- c. Click on "Make available offline" You will now be able to play the video offline or in airplane mode.
3. You can purchase adapters to project the video onto a TV. Here are some suggestions that both require HDMI cables.
- For Apple: https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Lightning-Digital-Adapter-MD826AM/dp/B009WHV3BM
- For Android: https://www.amazon.com/Comprehensive-Cable-MHLUSB-HD-Micro-Adapter/dp/B009FWMY94/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1504584513&sr=1-2-fkmr0&keywords=Comprehensive+USB+Micro+B+to+HDMI+Mobile+High-Definition+Link+Adapter